THE GREAT YONDER
- The local partner is a Dutch-Hungarian organization aiming at creating a cultural space and artist residence while preserving the cultural heritage of the area.
- The work will include setting up and deconstructing the festival venue and assisting the event organizers. Typical tasks would be preparing the decoration and creating orientation signs, helping in the kitchen, carrying out gardening and wood-working tasks or welcoming visitors at the info-point. The volunteers will also have a chance to share their own creative ideas and contribute to the programme of the festival.
- The volunteers will be accommodated on a campsite, equipped with all the necessary facilities, and will receive meals 3 times a day.
- Bedepuszta is located in a valley at the end of a dead-end road, at the green slopes of the CserhEUt hills. One valley to the east the village of KisbEUrkEUny can be found, in all other directions, there are no settlements for many miles. The extraordinary village of HollEk (Unesco World Heritage) is only an 8-kilometer walk from Bedepuszta.
- Volunteers should send a short motivation letter explaining why they would like to participate in the workcamp, and what kind of related skills they have. No specific skills are required to be selected.
Sorry, there is no information about Egyesek Youth Organisation for the moment. Please try again later!
Local: 358 44 416 5208