SOLUTIONS TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- The project is organized through assistance to the environmental education project Forest School. The Forest School is a project of a training centre established in a Russian northern village. Teachers of the Forest School strive to conduct a friendly environment, hold educational events for children, youth and adults, which study the laws of nature, the culture of the Russian village, traditional and innovative knowledge. Teachers of the Forest School are experts in their field recognized in Russia and abroad. The camp is organised for the demonstration platform of Forest school which shows local solutions in reduction of carbine-dioxide footprint and adaptation to the climate change. The camp will have up to 100 Russian participants.
- Volunteers will learn and practise use of alternative sources of energy, practise permaculture (gardening and animal care), create meaningful art objects (art science) and eco-buildings, make forest research ets.
- Accommodation in guest houses of the Forest School. There is a warm water, WC and banya (Russian sauna). Mobile and Internet connection is available via Yota, Megafone and MTC, The food is organized: It is prepared by cooks and the participants help in the kitchen in turns.The menu is vegetarian (possibly vegan). There are shops, polyclinic in the nearest village Alferovskaya (25km), The nearest train station iz in Kizema. There will be a nurse at the campsite.
- Free time - lectures, games, interactive workshops devoted to the topic of the camp, national dances and games. - guided tours to the village, to the forest and to the local museum.
- Vaccination is not required for this camp, but we recommend applying for this project only if you don’t have allergies to the wool, dust and pollen.
Sorry, there is no information about AYA Volunteer Centre for the moment. Please try again later!
Via Mico Geraci 35