GROBUND BULDING-PARTY FESTIVAL
- We are creating a festival with 500 festival guest per day, lasting six days and six nights. The festival concept is: build your own festival, enhancing learning, craft skills, cultural exchange and co-creation. Guests can choose to build their own projects or join projects. We provide free tools and materials for everyone. The festival will also feature live bands, DJIs, workshops and much more. Read more about the festival here: www.byggefest.dk The festival is part of a larger organisation called Grobund, which is an incentive taken by 160 adults to create a new eco-village and an entrepreneurial hub for green start-ups. Grobunds overall vision is to be free of financial dept, free of waste and living off-grid. Read more about the community here: www.grobund.org
- The aim of the workcamp is to help create the best possible building festival.Week 1: Setting up the festival: moving stuff around and making signs and decoration for the festival. Setting up: building area, bar, outdoors kitchen, dishwashing area, toilets sleeping area and the music stage.Week 2: Hosting the festival: Shifts include: logistics, bar, kitchen, cleaning, managing the building area and managing the festival guests. Note that all festival guests are also assigned to a minimum of 1 volunteer shift, as the concept is a co-creating festival.Week 3: Taking the festival apart and save stuff for next years festival. Cleaning up the festival area.The work hours are between 10am and 18pm, with one hour lunch break. The working hours are flexible; we ask you what your working hour preferences are upon arrival. We believe in self-management.
- Sleeping facilities:Bring your own tent, to set up by the sea. If you have your own camping wagon or boat to sleep in, it is possible to bring. If we experience very bad weather, it is possible to sleep indoor. Please bring sleeping bags, tents and appropriate cloths for outdoor work and a jacket to protect against wind. We have washing machines, kitchen facilities and toilets are primitive festival toilets. We encourage everyone to swim in the sea but showers are possible. Food:Everyone will take part in cooking, according to a plan we decide on together, as part of the work you will do during your stay. We all clean together.
- We are located by the sea (with our own sandy beach), in the countryside, but only five kilometres from Ebeltoft ( a lovely small city known as a great tourist destination. In your spare time, we have many things to do or see, and you can borrow a bike or a boat to explore the surrounding area. We also have some cars, if you want to explore further, maybe to see Mols National Park or Denmarks second largest city, Aarhus (45 minutes away by car)
- English will be the only language spoken. All participants must be willing to speak English, even though being from the same country or having troubles with the English language. Try your best
Sorry, there is no information about MS ActionAid Denmark for the moment. Please try again later!
Via Mico Geraci 35