- This workcamp has been organized with NPO, aeuroBizan Daigakuaeuro since 2015. aeuroYoshino gawaaeuro is the name of a river which is one of the 3rd biggest rivers in Shikoku area. The local festival aeuroYoshino gawa festival aeuro is one of the famous festival in Tokushima which is supported by local people voluntary. More than 20,000 people come to this festival every year, and the amount of garbage is huge. During the event, the local group keeps trying to give visitors awareness about the environment though organizing "Eco station" where visitors throw away and separate trash.
- Organizing "Eco station" where visitors come to separate garbage. Washing reusable cups, picking and separating rubbish during/after the festival.
- Local empty house in Tokushima city. Breakfast will be prepared by volunteers. Lunch and dinner will be provided. Sleeping bag is necessary.
- Tokushima city, Tokushima pref.
- Positive attitude to working hard, communication with Japanese local people
NICE is a Japanese youth organisation founded on the 4th Feb. in 1990 by the 7 youth who had done the workcamps or other types of voluntary service programs abroad. In Sep. 1990, the first international workcamp of NICE was held at the foot of the Mt. Fuji of Japan. It has been developing rapidly and variously with huge needs projects & motivations of people. In its development, NICE organised also workcamps in other countries of Asia.
Via Mico Geraci 35