CIRCO EN LA NATURALEZA
- The Circompay School was created in 2001 by our collective Asaco Producciones to share and train in the -performing arts. Our experience has been developed with many different activities: Organizing and developing courses of percussion, dance, mime, gestural theater, acrobatics... Teaching courses in CPRs, forming MOTL (between 2008 and 2009 in collaboration with the Diputacion de Caceres, Youth Area.) We have also collaborated with FOREM Estremadura and SEXPE developing courses for unemployed Artistic Dynamist, led by Piris (professor of the RESAD). We offer internships to people who have made and approved the theoretical part -practical of the MOTL course, "mainly" but not exclusively to those people who take the course with us. The practices we offer are in our own activities: In collaboration with the Youth Institute of Extremadura we have been organizing youth camps and work camps for "Circo en la Naturaleza" for 10 years in the facilities of El Quinto Pino (Talayuela), space in the nature where we develop artistic leisure proposals such as the Legend of the Fifth Pine or the Hotel de la Risa. Our last experience has been participation in the Youth in Action Community Program in the 2007-13 European INJUVE Program.
- Physical activity in contact with nature. -Circus workshop for beginners. -Optional Games. -Group dynamics and presentations. -Workshops and activities in the circus tent. -Evening programme.
- As accommodation we have available a Hostel QUINTO PINO. It has bungalows with bunk beds and total capacity of housing for 50 persons. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in hostel its based in a typical Spanish gastronomy prepared by a professional cook.
- Excursions and cultural visits. -Astronomy, storytelling and legends, night games in nature, cinema, conferences, festivals surprises, performances,etc.
- The volunteer must come motivation to work and ready to study new approaches related to the world of the circus. -Preferably we are looking for people with experience in the circus field of artistic activity or cultural management. -The volunteer must be willing to enjoy the experience, learning, collaborate and have an attitude of commitment and respect for the other volunteers. -Special dietetic needs and any other condition or limitation affecting the normal development of activities must be informed well in advance, so the organization of the work camp can make the necessary arrangements. -To speak English and preferably Spanish.
International Volunteering Service (SVI) is a pluralistic youth organization run by and for young people, by and for volunteers. Apolitical and non-religious, SVI is opened to all and everyone, without discrimination of nationality, philosophy, financial resources, education or sexual orientation. SVI is registered in Belgium as a non-profit organization. The association mainly works in the field of international volunteering, but also in the areas of youth exchanges and intercultural exchanges between young Europeans and the rest of the world. SVI is recognized as youth organization by the Belgian French Community Government and has partnerships with many international volunteering organizations and NGOs in over 70 countries. Each year, SVI sends around 600 young volunteers abroad from 2 weeks to few months. The organization aims at generating young people interest (from 18 to 30 years old) in international volunteerism. One of its goals is also to promote citizenship, solidarity and mobility among young European as well as between young European and young people from other parts of the world. SVI tries to make international volunteering accessible to all and to raise awareness about the danger and misleading role of humanitarian tourism (voluntourism). more info : www.servicevolontaire.org
VAT 090114478 DOY: A'ATHINON
15, Veranzerou Street
Local: 0030 210 3825 506