- Gaunts House is a large mansion house where visitors come take time to explore, embrace and express their potential, to share experiences, teach, laugh, play, and flourish. It hosts events, workshops and education to support the emergence and expansion of human consciousness, seeking to explore and establish real, safe and holistic ways of living which may support and evolve individuals and society alike.
- Here is a list of the possible jobs for this year’s workcamp... - Create a wildlife pond and meditation area. - Create areas for planting and the encouragement of wildlife in the lake area. - Make and install Doormouse boxes, Owl boxes and bird boxes across the woodlands of the estate. - Clear, level and widen pathways to allow wheelchair access. - Make and install bat boxes to encourage our nocturnal friends. - Renovations of accommodation areas. - Creation of small sheds and outbuildings ad hoc (wood sheds, storage areas, etc).
- Accommodation will be in the stable block, shared rooms.
- Gaunts House is a 2 hour walk (or short taxi ride) from Wimborne which is a short bus ride from Poole, Dorset. Nearest airport and train station is Southampton. Weekends free for trips to nearby seaside at Bournemouth, Swanage or Salisbury cathedral, etc.
- Volunteers will be asked to pay a fee of £80 GBP upon arrival. VAP charges this fee as without it we would be virtually unable to organise any projects in the UK.
Sorry, there is no information about Volunteer Action for Peace for the moment. Please try again later!
Via Mico Geraci 35