- Animation festival «Insomnia» – is the first Russian noncommercial open-air animation festival. Annually, in summer they find a meadow, build screens, meet guests and show best animation within a couple of nights. The ambitious goal is to show good animation to as many people as possible. The idea is that for “right perception” open-skies and darkness are necessary. Only such darkness could return us back to ourselves, unglue from illusions and rush of civilization. The festival itself happens from 19th to 23th of July.
- 6 hours shifts (shifts are chosen either in a row or in a course of the day or night, the festival is nocturnal!) This year we are inviting volunteers to take part various works, not only the Ecological. Before the festival - to help build signs, help in the kitchen, create art objects, to drag / to dig / to paint. During the festival - according to the chosen shifts to perform various interesting tasks. Help to implement a system of separately collected waste for guests. After the festival - cleaning up the forest territory.
- In tents (a sleeping bag and foam are mandatory, and tents are provided for those who do not have them) during the fest Banya works. The river is unrestricted. prepare ourselves
- Different workshops of the festival, trip to the Ugra National park.
- Bring working clothes, camping set of dishes (bowl, spoon/fork), repellent, sunscreen.
Sorry, there is no information about AYA Volunteer Centre for the moment. Please try again later!
Via Mico Geraci 35