1) To build the first public art out of living trees-ˇ°Living Willow Pavilionˇ± in the Taiwan.
2) To enjoy the cultural exchange with local community
3) To learn about the story of how we survive from natural disaster.
4) To promote public awareness for creating sustainable environment
5) To create a gathering place for local residents, teachers, students, and bees.
WS: (The camp will be held for 2 weeks)
8 days for work, 6 hours for each day.
2 days for exchange program and site-seeing, organized by Artfield.
2 days for free tour , self-arranged trip by volunteer
2 days transportation between the site and the airport
ACCOMODATION AND FOOD
Provided by host organization. Volunteer will go to the local market together for preparing the food material and cook together in the kitchen. Food is also an interesting part of cultural exchange.
Participants are required by your own sleeping bags
LOCATION & LEISURE ACTIVITY
National Chi Nan University, located in Puli Township, Nantou County, Taiwan .
Excursion, exchange parties with local people, eco-tourism (optional), etc.
High motivation for international cultural exchange, VEF(Application form) + related experiences are request. Please offer all documents when apply.
Ready to enjoy physiological work in the field for a week